Field Service Technician – Drayton Valley, AB
Gas Drive - Canada - Alberta - Drayton Valley
Drayton Valley, Alberta, CA
|Date Posted||Mar 10, 2014|
|Experience Level(s)||Not Specified|
|Job Type(s)||Not Specified|
|Education Level(s)||Not Specified|
Gas Drive is the authorized distributor and service provider of GE’s Waukesha gas-fuelled engines and parts in Canada and the northern United States including Alaska, and of GE’s Jenbacher gas engines and parts in Canada. We have over 500 people whose energy and drive are the hallmarks of what makes Gas Drive an industry leader. We are rapidly expanding our operations and are always looking for talented people.
We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance, and lets you grow over a life-long career.
The purpose of the Field Service Technician includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and operating a field service truck to handle day-to-day field and shop maintenance services and perform overhaul of natural gas engines and compressors within the oil and gas industry.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Provide mechanical services in field locations on Natural Gas Engines and Compression equipment, as well as Natural Gas Generator Sets.
- Work independently with Customers
- Supervise junior mechanics as required
- Comply with all company quality, and Health and Safety work procedures
- Maintain and develop positive professional relationships with existing and potential customers
- Be available and participate in after hour calls
- Valid Journeyman Millwright, Heavy Duty Mechanic, Automotive or Natural Gas Compression Certificate
- Maintenance and troubleshooting experience on Waukesha, Cat, and Ariel, Mycom and/ or Frick Compressors is considered an asset
- Completion of Jenbacher Certification, or Waukesha Training would be an Asset
- Possess well rounded knowledge of engine and compressor performance and operations
- Minimum 3 years field service work experience
- Highly motivated and well organized
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with a strong emphasis on Customer Service
What Gas Drive Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Paid Safety Training
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Plan
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.gasdriveglobal.com → Careers
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
|Applications are being accepted until August 03, 2014
< < Back